Health and Safety
The HF Group H & S policy applies to all companies within the HF Group i.e. HF Electrical Ltd, HF Comms Ltd, HF Controls Ltd and HF Mechanical Services Ltd. Each company within the HF Group will at all times strive to promote a safe and healthy working environment for all employees by endeavouring to:
- Provide and maintain a place of work that is safe and without risk to the health and welfare of all its employees, independent contractors and members of the public, so far as is reasonably practicable to do so;
- Allocate sufficient resources to enable the policy to function effectively;
- provide adequate control of health and safety risks arising from all work activities;
- provide and maintain plant, equipment and systems of work that are safe and with minimum risk to health;
- ensure safe handling and use of substances
- provide information, instruction, training and supervision to ensure the health and safety and competence of all employees at work;
- prevent accidents and cases of work related ill health;
- consult with employees on matters of safety;
- maintain safe and healthy working conditions; and
- review the operational performance and revise this policy at regular intervals
The company is totally committed to the principle that all work will be carried out in accordance with relevant statutory provisions and to promote any industry ‘best’ safety practice. All reasonably practicable measures will be taken to avoid and control risk to its employees or any others that may be affected by its undertaking.
Throughout this company, management and supervisory staff have responsibility for implementing this policy and for ensuring that health and safety considerations are given priority in planning and in day-to-day supervision of work.
All employees are expected to support the company in creating a safe working environment and are reminded of their individual legal responsibilities to do so. They must take responsible care for their own safety, and for the safety of others that may be affected by their acts or omissions, and to co-operate with the Company in its arrangements to perform or comply with any statutory safety obligations.
All employees are expected to use all work items provided safely and correctly, in accordance with any training and instructions received.
Hugh M. Fulton
Group Managing Director
Should you require any further information or would like to request a copy of any of HF Group’s policies then please do not hesitate to email us.