Experienced Electrician Opportunity – Liverpool
We are currently looking to recruit experienced electricians to work on a long term project in Liverpool.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Valid 18th Edition & JIB Grade(ECS) card
- Wide experience of site installation works
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Appreciation & understanding of all relevant aspects of Health & Safety
- A full clean driving license
- Ability to work to deadlines
- A positive attitude and good interpersonal skill
- Flexibility & versatility
- Access equipment certificates
- Compex/First Aid qualifications
- Leadership experience
- Computer Literate
Competitive salary and benefits package
12 hours per day, 12 days on, 2 days off – could be nightshift or dayshift
Company uniform will be provided
As this position is of a semi-permanent nature we are looking for individuals willing to commit and develop within our organisation to assist with our continued successful growth.
No Agencies Please
Please apply in writing to:
HF Electrical Ltd
100 Albert Drive
enclosing your CV and current salary
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Online application forms available upon request)
Due to volume only successful candidates will be contacted.
HF is an equal opportunities employer.