Electrician – Edinburgh
We are currently looking to recruit:
Experienced electricians for Edinburgh and surrounding areas.
The HF Group are currently looking for qualified and experienced Electricians to join our team for ongoing and new projects in and around Edinburgh.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the team with an abundance of opportunity to expand and develop your career.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Valid 18th Edition & SJIB Grade (ECS) card
- Experience in jobbing and repairs/fault finding and testing
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Valid Driving Licence
- Access equipment certificates
- C&G 2391 test & Inspection certificate
- Approved Grading
Competitive salary and benefits package
37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday) + overtime as and when required
Company uniform will be provided
As this position is of a permanent nature we are looking for individuals willing to commit and develop within our organisation to assist with our continued successful growth.
No Agencies please
Should you wish to be considered for this position or would like further information please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com
(Online application forms available upon request)
Due to volume only successful candidates will be contacted.
HF is an equal opportunities employer.